[Catalyst] Access Catalyst context object from script

Anthony Gladdish anthony.gladdish at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Nov 1 15:34:41 GMT 2012

Got a front-end proxy setup, so not worried about host:port as I can just replace "localhost" with whatever my web server is using at the time, in the template. A bit hacky I know, but at least I've got the correctly generated path without hard coding it in.

Unless, you know of an alternate way/better way of tricking context object or Catalyst::Test in using a specific host:port?

Anthony