[Catalyst] Catalyst and Java

Tim Anderson tja824 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:40:19 GMT 2012

Thank you both for your suggestions.  Creating my own model is along the
lines of what I was thinking, but I know in advance that this is going to
really stretch my abilities.

Another possibility that has occurred to me since my original post is that
I could remove the authentication to Apache (using
Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::Remote).  If the authentication is at
that level, I know I can get it to protect both resources and provide a
seamless experience to the user.

Somehow, though, creating my own model seems like the more appealing
option....

-Tim