Re: [Catalyst] Catalyst - Creating DB dump - Getting “No tables found, did you forget to specify db_schema?” on MS SQL Server connection

Derek W derekwrobel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:44:05 GMT 2012

Thank you for the quick reply.  Yes, I actually have been trying to
play around with a few variations, such as not including db_schema,
not having quotes, etc, but always end up with the same error.  I will
also try that DBIC list if I don't get any answers here.  Thank you!

Derek Wrobel
425-243-3355