[Catalyst] In ActionRole is NotDoes Available?

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 21:57:41 GMT 2013

No this functionality not does exist. =A0

The best approach I think is to have more than one base controller or roles=
 if you need that.

good luck, jnap

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 11:36 PM, Sheeju Alex <sheejuec7 at gmail.com> =
wrote:
 =

Hi All,
=A0=A0 =

=A0=A0=A0 I have applied some Action Roles to all the controllers to work w=
ithout specifying Does keyword in every action function. Now I have a situa=
tion where I want "NotDoes" function so that I don't use one of the default=
 Roles.

For Eg:

package MyApp::Controller::Bar
=A0
use Moose;
use namespace::autoclean;
=A0
BEGIN { extends 'Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole' }
=A0
__PACKAGE__->config(
=A0=A0=A0=A0action_roles =3D> ['Foo', 'Bar'],
);
sub moo : Local { ... }

sub go : Path NotDoes('Foo') { ... }

Please let me know how can I do this?