[Catalyst] How to understand the relation of TT and dojo and Plack

疾驰者 78778487 at qq.com
Sun Dec 15 00:02:48 GMT 2013

Hi:
   Everyone!  I haven't get the all stack of Catalyst application.
   An application have so many functions. Some is done by some component, and some function can be done by application code.
   I have get the TT and dojo and Plack, may be. It will entry-level.

   Can anyone illustrate three concepts or terms? Especially there relations? For example, why should we use Plack, and not use old fastcgi?

   You are welcome!

                                                                                                Thai Heng