[Catalyst] Advent wrap-up blog and next steps

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:41:15 GMT 2013

Thanks for letting us know that there was a calendar entry on December 26. =
I didn't know about it.

I read on it:

"The decisions to use Params::Validate and Data::FormValidator were rock-so=
lid. However, they are ageing modules and we would evaluate Module inline d=
eclarations and HTML::FormBuilder if we were starting from scratch now."

I couldn't find any module named HTML::FormBuilder. Could it be CGI::FormBu=
ilder?

I am wondering because in the last period I've seen recommendations only fo=
r HTML::FormFu and HTML::FormHandler and I thought that it appeared a bette=
r module.

--Octavian