[Catalyst] Advent wrap-up blog and next steps

Duncan Garland Duncan.Garland at motortrak.com
Fri Jan 18 10:12:13 GMT 2013

Hi,

Sorry. Bad proof-reading on my part. I meant HTML::FormHandler.

I was really pleased with Data::FormValidator. We put a wrapper around it to make it a bit easier to re-use regular expressions and it worked a treat. We dismissed HTML::FormHandler as too new (in 2010) without looking at it in much detail. I've heard some good things about it since then, so we would evaluate if we were starting again now. That doesn't mean we would necessarily use it.

Duncan