[Catalyst] List of Applications using Catalyst

bill hauck wbhauck at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 23:16:46 GMT 2013

Hi.

Does anyone know of a list of applications that are using Catalyst? =A0I sa=
w the "sites using Catalyst" on=A0http://www.catalystframework.org/#sites=
=A0but I'm wondering if there's a list of applications.

For instance, MojoMojo is a Catalyst-based web app, but I only know that be=
cause the catalystframework website uses it and links to MojoMojo's site, w=
hich details the Catalyst involvment.

If there's no existing list I think it would be a great addition to the fra=
mework's wiki. =A0This could help people use all Catalyst-based software, m=
aking maintenance easier as well as sticking with a single language and web=
 framework concept.

If there is a list maybe we can mirror it on the wiki. =A0I'll add it if so=
meone can point me to it.

Thanks,

bill