[Catalyst] Backlog for proposed changes in next Catalyst release

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Sun Mar 3 16:50:53 GMT 2013

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM, John Napiorkowski <jjn1056 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey All,
>

> http://jjnapiorkowski.typepad.com/modern-perl/2013/03/catalyst-backup-for=
-next-release-on-play-perl.html

> This is over on play Perl (http://play-perl.org/player/jnap) for your
> comments and votes.  Hope to see you there!

I think I've asked this before, but is there any talk of native encoding
support -- meaning make Catalyst::Plugin::Unicode::Encoding part of the
framework?   Having it a plugin makes it appear as optional, but the
correct approach is to decoded all text requests and encode all text

This is fresh in my mind because last week had problems with two separate
encoding issues.

-- =

Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org