[Catalyst] Backlog for proposed changes in next Catalyst release

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Tue Mar 5 05:39:29 GMT 2013

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:24 AM, John Napiorkowski <jjn1056 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://play-perl.org/quest/5134cdc18e0a96450f000038
>
> There was a discussion about this on #catalyst-dev and in general people
> seem to think its ok.
>
> Bill, are you up to giving the work a try?  I'd be happy to mentor you.  I
> don't think its killer work, but would really help

I would like to give it a try, yes.  I'm just not sure when.  I guess
there's no rush since there's a plugin.   I was just thinking it would be
wise to make it a standard part of the framework since it's something that
every app probably should to, but easy to ignore or get wrong.

I wonder what percent of Catalyst apps make use of that plugin.

-- =

Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org