[Catalyst] Catalyst web site

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 20:59:35 GMT 2013

Sorry I didn't pick this up a while back. =A0I have been thinking about how=
 to jumpstart the website, but right now I feel like the limited dev resour=
ces would be better used to do bugs and feature development. =A0At some poi=
nt I think we should all figure out how to have a smaller website with more=
 accurate and useful data, something scoped to the actual amount of dev res=
ources we have. =A0But no more thoughts than that right now.

Thanks=A0Octavian =A0--john