[Catalyst] Catalyst web site

Tobi Kremer tobias.kremer at gmail.com
Tue May 14 07:05:35 GMT 2013

Speaking of the wiki, IMHO it's much worse that there's still some kind of bot wreaking havoc every couple of minutes (for instance: http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/sitesrunningcatalyst). I talked about this with various people on IRC and we tried to narrow down how this happens. Turned out there was - and probably still is - a bug in MojoMojo, allowing deleted users to log-in nevertheless (I had manually deleted all spamming users in the MojoMojo admin interface). Unfortunately, due to a new $job, I probably won't find the time to dig deeper into this. Maybe somebody else can help out?

Thanks,
Tobi