[Catalyst] Re: mod_fastcgi binaries for Win32

Ross Attrill ross.attrill at gmail.com
Wed May 22 06:58:25 GMT 2013

I would be happy to update the Wiki page but can't work out how to create a
logon to the page.   If someone can please point me to the link to create a
logon for the Wiki I will update the page.   I can see a login link
http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/.login but no register link.

My broad requirement is to get fastCGI (or something similar) working on a
Win32 platform - preferrably with Strawberry Perl.   Right now I am making
more progress with IIS than Apache.  Once I get something  working well I
will create a post on blogs.perl.org.

Thank you Dimitar.

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Dimitar Petrov <mitakaa at gmail.com> wrote:

> It would be nice if you can either adjust that wiki article or post a
> small summary on blogs.perl.org in case someone else has the same issue.
>
> Cheers
> On 22 May 2013 06:24, "Ross Attrill" <ross.attrill at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Please ignore this - I found what I was looking for at the fastcgi site:
>> http://www.fastcgi.com/dist/  - there was a compiled .dll there.
>>

>> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Ross Attrill <ross.attrill at gmail.com>w=
rote:

>>> The Catalyst community wiki has some links to mod_fastcgi builds for
>>> Apache on Win32 here:
>>> http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/deployment/apache_fastcgi_win32#=
Install_Apache_FastCGI_module