[Catalyst] Re: mod_fastcgi binaries for Win32

Craig Chant craig at homeloanpartnership.com
Wed May 22 08:26:45 GMT 2013

I updated the specific IIS7 / Catalyst wiki page http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/deployment/iis7_fastcgi that had all you needed to know to get Catalyst running in a totally windows centric environment, with step by step instructions and screen shots. ActiveState Perl Win32 / IIS7 / Catalyst

However, once again it has been completely trashed (as it was prior to me updating it), all the images are missing and I wonder whether it's worth bothering with Wiki, it appears to be too unstable and unreliable to bother or even be able to be kept up-to-date, as all your hours of work are trashed within weeks.