[Catalyst] Re: mod_fastcgi binaries for Win32

Ross Attrill ross.attrill at gmail.com
Wed May 22 10:25:11 GMT 2013

Thank you Craig for referring me to that page - pity about the missing
diagrams.  However, just knowing that you have gotten this working gives me
confidence that going down the IIS path will be fruitful.   I can work out
much without the diagrams hopefully.

With regards to the Wiki I note that:
http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/.register yields 'Registration has
closed'.  Maybe the Wiki owners have come to the same conclusion as you
Craig.

Thanks again,

Ross.