[Catalyst] Random thoughts on helper class generation

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 12:50:04 GMT 2014

one of the problems is that once you have your chops, catalyst just gets out of your way, and you spend so little time in it compared to the real business logic and front end that most of the other problems you described vanish.  In my opinion that is.  But I tend to ignore the new great things until well after they're considered new.  It's basically my main coping strategy :)