[Catalyst] [OT] catalyst hosting

Drew Taylor drew at drewtaylor.com
Tue Feb 24 13:21:34 GMT 2015

Hi Luca,

With Catalyst and Plack it's quite easy now to get hosting. You can host
with anyone as long as you can run the catalyst app on a high port and have
a web server (apache, nginx, etc) with proxy or FastCGI support that can
connect to your catalyst app. I'm a fan of Linode and DigitalOcean.

Thanks,
Drew