[Catalyst] [OT] catalyst hosting

André Walker andre at andrewalker.net
Tue Feb 24 15:59:16 GMT 2015

24 de fevereiro de 2015 às 09:43, "Luca Ferrari"  escreveu:
> On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Dimitar Petrov  wrote:
>> Are you asking for shared hosting?
>>
> Yes

Neither Linode nor DigitalOcean are shared hosting. I'm a big fan of them too, and I also recommend them, but they are VPS providers, which is very different from shared hosting.

Shared hosting is like Hostmonster, GoDaddy, etc, and they are not well suited to host Catalyst applications.

Besides DigitalOcean and Linode, I have hosted Catalyst apps in Heroku, and it's very good too! It's a great option if you don't want to set up a complete Linux server, as you would do with a VPS.

Cheers!