[Catalyst] Advent Calendar... Grant proposal...

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Sat Jan 3 22:44:42 GMT 2015

Robert Brown wrote on 1/3/2015 5:36 PM:
> Is this something we can resolve, or simply make better as its install
> process, that maybe needs explaining better?

I don't think it can be resolved unless Catalyst wants to move in the
same direction Mojolicious has taken, which I don't agree with.

I hesitate to call it a warning, but some kind of note in the
documentation and or at the beginning of the Catalyst install process to
let the user know it will take some time would be useful.

--[Lance]

--
 GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
 CACert.org Assurer