[Catalyst] Advent Calendar... Grant proposal...

Jens Gassmann jens.gassmann at atomix.de
Sun Jan 18 19:16:41 GMT 2015

Hi,

i'm currently building a catalyst-based CMS - it is fully working, but
needs some help to make it open source and add some more features.

Based on Catalyst, Template Toolkit, DBIx::Class, and some more great
Perl-Modules. Multiple Rights and Roles - combined with a great
Drag-n-Drop-Interface for custom elements.

Currently i'm searching for contributors, those who will understand my
English ;) and helping to make it open source! I also have paying
customers for a long list of features!

For those who are interested in, i will gave a online presentation.
Please contact me if you like to contribute!

Best regards,
Jens