[Catalyst] Rackspace Ubuntu 14.04

Duncan Garland duncan.garland at motortrak.com
Thu May 14 13:47:47 GMT 2015

Hi John,

It's system Perl. Logged in a root, logged into cpan, typed "install
Catalyst".

It's a clean Rackspace server running Ubuntu 14.04. I created it yesterday
afternoon because I wanted to prototype something.

Catalyst installs correctly from the rpms ( apt-get install
libcatalyst-perl, apt-get install    libcatalyst-devel-perl) but the
dependencies aren't being handled correctly when installing from CPAN.

Regards

Duncan