[Catalyst] soliciting feedback for alternative method attributes syntax

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 23:41:15 GMT 2016

Lots of people tell me the hardest thing about catalyst is the method attributes used to describe routes, particularly chaining.  Here's a sketch for an alternative syntax that encompasses chaining along with more simple routes.
jjn1056/Catalyst-ControllerRole-At

|   |
| jjn1056/Catalyst-ControllerRole-AtCatalyst-ControllerRole-At - Alternative was to describe Catalyst URL matching paths. |
|  |
| View on github.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

the SYNOPSIS bit is still WIP so ignore it, but the rest of the docs are proposed final.  There's no code for this yet, just docs, I'm looking for feedback on 'is this easier to understand'.
Critique welcome, if constructive.  I know lots of people don't like the method attribute stuff, but I'm not doing any work on that right now, so constructive critique means not saying you'd prefer something other than method attributes :) I already hear that, but this is something that can layer as sugar on top of the existing work, or even mixed into an existing project.  I'm trying to split the difference between usefully different and alien brains difference.  Thanks
Jnap