[DBD-SQLite] DBD::SQLite release schedule

Adam Kennedy adamkennedybackup at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 02:40:30 GMT 2009

I apologise for the quick release tempo. I had hoped that by going
initially as fast as possible, we could limit the pain to one brief
amount of time and then be able to move on to the fantastic stable
future.

1.25 contains the amalgamation changes, which is the last major change
left to get us to near what I'd consider "steady state".

I pushed it to prod earlier than I'd expected, because it passed the
entire test suite pretty much effortlessly on all my machines and none
of the CPAN Testers machines reported any problems for the dev
releases.

I would consider 1.25 as the first long term release. Apart from
reorganising the way we do warnings (or god forbid, starting on more
features), there's nothing significant left to do now, and we've fixed
all existing FAIL causes that I can find.

So this is the first release that might be able to maintain a 100% PASS rate.

I'd recommend you treat 1.25 as the first release that might live for
a reasonable length of time, so it should be a good candidate for your
testing.

Anything you can find that doesn't work from here on can be considered
an interesting bug, and if you need commit to fix anything let me
know.

Adam K