[DBD-SQLite] Ideas for people on a recommended namespace forDBD::SQLite enhancement packages

Dami Laurent (PJ) laurent.dami at justice.ge.ch
Fri Aug 14 15:22:36 GMT 2009

I would vote for "SQLite::" ; the fact that there are already some modules in that namespace does not prevent people from creating new modules; on the contrary.

The DBD::SQLite:: namespace is specific for the driver, so I wouldn't recommend using that one.

Finally, one could think of "SQLiteX::" (in the spirit of DBIx or MooseX), but I'm not sure it's a good idea, because the frontier between "applications using SQLite" and "extensions to SQLite" is not very clear; so best to put everything in the same bag.

Cheers, Laurent D.