[DBD-SQLite] Ideas for people on a recommended namespace forDBD::SQLite enhancement packages

Adam Kennedy adamkennedybackup at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 18:02:12 GMT 2009

The main reason for the X system is "A giant project that might
potentially use all sorts of different names wants full control of
this namespace, so don't trample on anything that might be a problem
later."

That isn't really the case here, the of all the different options
SQLiteX can probably be ruled out.

Adam K