[DBD-SQLite] DBD-SQLite-Amalgamation-3.6.16

Adam Kennedy adamkennedybackup at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 04:23:53 GMT 2009

Unless we see a release of SQLite that recommended updating, or reach
a complete resolution to the various refactoring stuff that's being
committed into the repository, or someone hits a critical bug, I
consider the current release to be both stable and worth letting sit
for a while, so there's time for all of downstream to converge.

The release of DBD::SQLite::Amalgamation (for me) doesn't add any
weight to the need to update.

Adam K