[DBD-SQLite] DBD-SQLite-Amalgamation-3.6.16

Kenichi Ishigaki kishigaki at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 05:50:39 GMT 2009

DBD::SQLite::Amalgamation 3.6.16 (the one Audrey released
yesterday) is "unauthorized" release, which actually is
nothing but repackaged DBD::SQLite 1.26_02 with original
::Amalgamation Changes. It won't be counted, so we don't
need to care. That said, we might want to convince her
not to include DBD::SQLite itself, but just to depend on it
as DBD::SQLite is stable enough now (though we are still
trying to make it better).

Kenichi