[DBD-SQLite] updating bundled SQLite to latest

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Sat Mar 28 01:59:26 GMT 2009

Hello Kenichi Ishigaki,

I understand from the change logs of DBD::SQLite in Adam's repository (
http://fisheye2.atlassian.com/changelog/cpan/trunk/DBD-SQLite ) that you have
been the one updating the files from the SQLite library itself.

Now the last time you did this was 2 months ago, and meanwhile version 3.6.11
came out over a month ago; it obviously doesn't have any serious bugs since it
wasn't replaced in over a month.

Can you please either update the library with DBD::SQLite to 3.6.11 ASAP or tell
me/us what process you used to do it so I/we can.  Or better yet please do both
in the interest of timeliness.

A dev release of DBD::SQLite has finally gone out on CPAN and another will
follow soon, hopefully including this library update.

Also, as of late last night a new email list exists for people developing
DBD::SQLite which is dbd-sqlite at lists.scsys.co.uk ; I encourage you to join it.

Thank you. -- Darren Duncan