[DBD-SQLite] Re: updating bundled SQLite to latest

Kenichi Ishigaki ishigaki at cpan.org
Sat Mar 28 04:15:39 GMT 2009

Hi, Darren.

Thanks for the heads-up. I updated the bundled library
to 3.6.11 (and fixed t/08create_function.t issue, too).

As for how to update, I run "getsqlite.pl" in the trunk
with <sqlite version to download>, and do some tweaks
if I find something wrong (like adding new files to the
repository, updating extensions, etc).

But I think we should switch to the amalgamated source
like DBD::SQLite::Amalgamation in the near future.
It's much easier to update.

Best,

Kenichi