[DBD-SQLite] SQLite 3.7.x problem fixed, please dev-release

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Wed Aug 25 19:38:54 GMT 2010

Kenichi Ishigaki wrote:
> Hi. Sorry that I had little time recently and didn't fix
> the issue on sqlite numbers for 64 bit environments.
> I tentatively disabled it as it is rather a big change
> and might break other distributions' tests that expected
> every bind param was a quoted text for sqlite. I'll look
> into it again after we ship the next non-dev release.
>
> Best,
>
> Kenichi

Thank you for the timeliness of these corrections, which got in prior to Adam
making the developer release.

Under the circumstances, I recommend releasing what we have now as version 1.31
production within a week if there are no showstopper problems discovered with
1.30_04 in the meantime.

In preparation for that, I'll send out a few emails now asking for people to
test 1.30_04, which has some large changes from 1.29.

-- Darren Duncan