[DBD-SQLite] what is r13212 about? - fts3_tokenizer.h

Dami Laurent (PJ) laurent.dami at justice.ge.ch
Fri Nov 26 13:48:04 GMT 2010

For info, I did modify the update script in last august (rev. 12972) so that it automatically extracts fts3_tokenizer.h from the amalgamation. The extraction works with a plain open / print, so indeed if you are on a win32 machine, the default IO layer will put CRLF at end of lines. If this is a problem, just modify the update script to add a :unix layer.

Laurent Dami