[DBD-SQLite] Question on ORLite -- no way to update a record?

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Fri Oct 15 19:53:42 GMT 2010

Michael Lackhoff wrote:
> I know my question is not strictly about DBD::SQLite but hopefully close
> enough.

That question is off-topic for this list, even if the module in question only
works over SQLite.  It might be on topic if it were exposing a bug in or a
feature request for DBD::SQLite itself, but yours isn't.

You should ask instead to a forum specific to ORLite, or ask its author
directly, or failing that, ask in the dbi-users forum instead.

-- Darren Duncan