[DBD-SQLite] FTS3Transitional.pm

Dami Laurent (PJ) laurent.dami at justice.ge.ch
Tue Sep 7 06:32:02 GMT 2010

Hi Adam,

I put this code in a separate module because

a) very few people will ever use it (only some of the people who already used FTS3 in previous versions)
b) for people who will use it, it will be probably a one-shot operation (to update their code).

so inserting this functionality for ever into the main module doesn't sound so good to me.

What could be done, however, is to remove it completely from the DBD::SQLite distrib and pack it into a separate distribution; so only people who really need that stuff will install it.

Laurent Dami