[DBD-SQLite] FTS3Transitional.pm

Adam Kennedy adamkennedybackup at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 03:46:13 GMT 2010

Before I push the new release, I have a couple of questions about the
FTS3Transitional.pm file.

Do we really want this as a different module? It's got a tiny amount
of simple code with no dependencies, uses Exporter, disables a
warning, and generally doesn't behave like the rest of the code.

Is it really needed to have this as a separate module, or could we
just roll the function into DBD::SQLite somewhere as a utility
function?

If we can easily fit it into our current API, I'm mildly against
adding more surface area and different API modalities if we can avoid
it.

Adam K