[DBIx-Class-Devel] doc fixes

Brendan Byrd Perl at ResonatorSoft.org
Fri Dec 7 20:28:00 GMT 2012

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:49 AM, Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 04, 2012 at 12:11:05AM -0500, Brendan Byrd wrote:
>>
>> It's not.  I specifically split rs_doc_fix2 into these two separate
>> topics because the
>> response I got from that former topic was something to the effect of "omg, too
>> much stuff here".
>
> It... is. The bulk of 383211ab7 is contained in 03bf20842a. In
> particular Relationship::Base/$relationship_accessor and the NOTE on top
> of ::Row are in both commits, with minor differences. Please double
> check.

I see those.  I'll use doc_fixes as the source for those and remove it
on the other
side.  I think this was caused by rebasing on the current master for
both, and since
the change doesn't exist on master, it ends up adding the para to
both.  I'll just
rebase the PI branch with doc_fixes, since that'll be the logical flow, anyway.

BTW, Castaway's issue with that INHERITED METHODS reference is only on the
PI branch.

Riba, you good with merging doc_fixes into master now?

>> > While we are on topic of review - Getty kept saying something about
>> > autogenerating the copyrights, I don't know if he got anywhere with it.
>>
>> *cough* DZIL *cough*
>
> For starters - I hate distzilla. It is a badly architectured,
> ...[soapbox]...

That's fine.  Let's use Pod::Weaver then.  That solves the above issue, anyway.

--
Brendan Byrd <Perl at ResonatorSoft.org>
Brendan Byrd <BBYRD at CPAN.org>