[DBIx-Class-Devel] Review request topic/populate_doc (unrelated to Brendan's work)

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Thu Dec 13 07:21:16 GMT 2012

This branch contains clarification and general update of the populate
documentation in Schema and Resultset. Please review for general
readability - it went through too many iterations for neither me or
abraxxa to clearly assess the changeset.

Brendan, this is mostly a question to you: I am not entirely sure how
to document the signature. Currently we have:

=item Arguments: [ \@column_list, \@row_values+ ] | [ \%col_data+ ]

I am not sure if the '+' is descriptive enough. Thoughts?

Cheers