[DBIx-Class-Devel] Re: initial diagram

John SJ Anderson genehack at genehack.org
Fri Dec 14 22:57:33 GMT 2012

Sorry, just caught up on this, I think the final diagram looks good.
It would have been very helpful to me if I could have seen it when I
was starting out with DBIC. 8^)

AFA the issue with 1 and * -- I agree a legend is probably overkill,
but perhaps you could give some graphic indication of the 1:N ones by
adding another box or two at a slight offset, to give a stacked pages
sort of effect? Just a thought.