[DBIx-Class-Devel] Bug in Makefile.PL?

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Wed Jan 23 00:43:53 GMT 2013

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 05:41:42PM -0600, fREW Schmidt wrote:
> If I run `perl Makefile.PL` I get errors if I don't have Pod::Inherit,
> Pod::Tree, or an old SQL::Translator, yet it still has an exit value of 0.
> Seems like a bug.  Additionally, make dist doesn't work at all.  I'll
> spend a bit trying to fix it.  If I don't reply to this email assume
> it is still broken.

Hmmm... This actually breaks things on my machine (the patch). Something
is special about your make that makes it auto-triger this [1]. I will
revert the commit on master, you can still ship the stuff as-is, no harm
for the enduser.

Will deal with this mess tonmorrow.

Cheers

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/html_node/Secondary-Expansion.html