[DBIx-Class-Devel] Bug in Makefile.PL?

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Wed Jan 23 00:50:27 GMT 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:43:53AM +1100, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 05:41:42PM -0600, fREW Schmidt wrote:
> > If I run `perl Makefile.PL` I get errors if I don't have Pod::Inherit,
> > Pod::Tree, or an old SQL::Translator, yet it still has an exit value of 0.
> > Seems like a bug.  Additionally, make dist doesn't work at all.  I'll
> > spend a bit trying to fix it.  If I don't reply to this email assume
> > it is still broken.
>
> Hmmm... This actually breaks things on my machine (the patch).

And it broke all around travis as well, so def. not the right thing to
do. I wonder why is your machine alsways so special :)

Please create a 'Makefile' in any dir with the following contents. See
if `make` runs for you and outputs your shell. If it doesn't - something
*very*strange is going on.

Also please post somewhere the dbic makefile as generated by the current
(rolled back) master.

( the thing before echo is a tab character )

foo ::
	echo $$SHELL