[DBIx-Class-Devel] Re: Tuits to pick up people/ilmari/deferred-exception-propagation again?

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Fri Jan 25 13:31:10 GMT 2013

Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Given you replied to the RT rather quickly I am taking a wild guess you
> have some tuits to spare.

That was just a quick response to an issue I remmebered looking at while
Mooifying SQLT (and meant to fix once that was released, but forgot).

> Could you (or for that matter someone else on the list) look into
> bringing people/ilmari/deferred-exception-propagation to completion?
> There is an extensive list of issues with the current branch, listed
> as comments on the code itself in [1].
>
> It would be great if we can get this to sail.

I'd love to, but I don't really have the tuits (or spare mental
capacity) to dig down into such a complex piece of code at the moment.

--
"The surreality of the universe tends towards a maximum" -- Skud's Law
"Never formulate a law or axiom that you're not prepared to live with