[DBIx-Class-Devel] topic/rework_intro

Brendan Byrd Perl at ResonatorSoft.org
Sun Mar 17 02:28:38 GMT 2013

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us>wro=
te:

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:59:58AM -0400, Brendan Byrd wrote:
> > Topic branch ready for review.
>
> I have not looked neither at your diffs nor frew's comments yet. The
> only note I have currenty - do not base work off other topic branches -
> they are not guaranteed to be stable in any way. E.g. I will
> *definitely* rebase topic/constructor rewrite because I have more stuff
> that I forgot to put into 183458c6.
>
> No need to move your commits to master at this moment - we can
> cherry-pick later. Just noting this for future reference.

Normally, I wouldn't.  However, I was under the impression that
constructor_rewrite was the new "bleeding edge" branch, so I wanted to make
sure that I was basing the changes on the latest code.  I have a few
branches like this (including my SS_DBD one), but it can be moved if
necessary.

-- =

Brendan Byrd <Perl at ResonatorSoft.org>
Brendan Byrd <BBYRD at CPAN.org>