[DBIx-Class-Devel] [ANNOUNCE] A much faster DBIx::Class public trial round three - v0.08242

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Mon Mar 18 18:34:54 GMT 2013

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 02:26:09PM -0400, Brendan Byrd wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Frew Schmidt <frew at mitsi.com> wrote:
>

> > As discussed in that meeting, we will not bump to 1.0.0 until the docs
> > are cleaned up significantly.
> >

> Patches welcome.  I know you guys rely on me being the docs guy around
> here, but there's a lot to clean up, and the doc space is massive.  It's
> big enough that I would rather work in directions and piecemeal, like the
> Intro cleanup.

The "better docs" was in reference to [1]. That is we expect a brand new
document to land based on something he did around German Perl Workshop.
I am not entirely certain how far this work has progressed - bug daxim
on IRC?

[1] http://grokbase.com/t/sc/dbix-class/132r6q21ag/the-apparent-complexity-of-it-all