[DBIx-Class-Devel] [ANNOUNCE] A much faster DBIx::Class public trial round three - v0.08242

Brendan Byrd Perl at ResonatorSoft.org
Mon Mar 18 18:26:09 GMT 2013

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Frew Schmidt <frew at mitsi.com> wrote:

> As discussed in that meeting, we will not bump to 1.0.0 until the docs
> are cleaned up significantly.

Patches welcome.  I know you guys rely on me being the docs guy around
here, but there's a lot to clean up, and the doc space is massive.  It's
big enough that I would rather work in directions and piecemeal, like the
Intro cleanup.

To put things in perspective, the POD content is 72 thousand words, which
is more than some classic books.

-- =

Brendan Byrd <Perl at ResonatorSoft.org>
Brendan Byrd <BBYRD at CPAN.org>