[DBIx-Class-Devel] Re: [dbix-class] Add deprecation warnings for cols/include_columns (#19)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 19 14:15:08 GMT 2013

Excellent - this is exactly what I had in mind. Some notes:

"Resultset specifies..." sounds odd, given that the callsite reported will be the search() containing the attr in question. Also when possible we try to stick to a single sentence for warnings/exceptions. A better wording (which is also more in line with other deprecation notices) is "Resultset attribute 'foo' has been deprecated - use 'bar' instead".

Your first carp_unique has an extra quote mark at the end.

Please also add a line abot these to Changes (user-visible changes)

I noticed the email you used in the author list is different than what you used to make the commit. Intentional or oversight or...?

Cheers and thanks!

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/19#issuecomment-15116419