[DBIx-Class-Devel] Re: [dbix-class] Add deprecation warnings for cols/include_columns (#19)

dariusj notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 19 14:54:08 GMT 2013

* "Resultset specifies" - I reused the same structure as a carp statement just below it - happy to change it to what you suggest though, it's more succinct and sounds better anyway.
* Oops you're right about the extra quote mark!
* I'll update the Changes file (not quite sure under what heading to put things...)
* Yeah I'm doing this at work, I didn't bother changing my git config... probably should though.

I'll rebase my commits into one with a matching email address too.

Let me know if there's any other changes you'd like me to do.

Cheers!

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/19#issuecomment-15118982