[DBIx-Class-Devel] [dbix-class] Add bold text (#80)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Mon Jul 13 06:47:35 GMT 2015

Thank you for the contribution! I am afraid that the bolding alone will not really work, as it would imply that this is an exception, not a rule. In reality there is **only one single spot** within the DBIx::Class API where you are going to use the actual source name - the call to [->table()](https://metacpan.org/pod/DBIx::Class::ResultSourceProxy::Table#table) itself, at metadata declaration time.

Nowhere else will you be able to use the original table name, as any source is aliased either to `me` or to `relationship name`.

Also would it be possible to do a general grep on the documentation and expand this to other spots?

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/80#issuecomment-120830493