[DBIx-Class-Devel] [dbix-class] Add bold text (#80)

Samuel Smith notifications at github.com
Wed Jul 15 18:34:17 GMT 2015

I think I could revise to include some other docs, yes. The issue is for some of us, we know and have used DBIx::Class many times, it is just sometimes months go by in between usage and as a quick refresher (at least for me), the cookbook examples are used since they are more advanced. And this can lead to missing out on some concepts that might have been coved better elsewhere in the docs.

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/80#issuecomment-121706753