[DBIx-Class-Devel] [sql-translator] NuoDB Producer (#71)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Tue Nov 3 11:28:58 GMT 2015

Hello @jazd, sorry for not getting to you earlier. The patch looks relatively good (your starting point (`...DB2.pm`) isn't great, but that isn't your fault in any way).

Do you happen to have any plans on making a `::Parser` counterpart to this (and checking whether it properly roundtrips via `t/60roundtrip.t`)? If not I suppose we will merge the thing as-is, and call it good. But if you were planning on adding a grammar to this, it would be much much better to get the changes in as a "package", as this will undoubtedly catch yet-unknown issues.

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/sql-translator/pull/71#issuecomment-153324992