[DBIx-Class-Devel] [sql-translator] Add index length option for MySQL (#68)

castaway notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 4 11:12:12 GMT 2015

I like the idea, I'd be tempted to try and hide the fact that the fields may be either strings or hashrefs more... that is instead of having ref $_ ? everywhere, make a method field_names on the Index object which just returns the strings, and maybe another one fields_with_lengths, which returns names and/or name(size) strings as appropriate.

That way if we at some point add more attrs or just make them all refs, we only change one place.

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/sql-translator/pull/68#issuecomment-153688427