[Dbix-class] ANNOUNCE: DBIx::Class 0.02 released

Sat Aug 13 01:28:15 CEST 2005

At 12:01 AM +0100 8/13/05, Matt S Trout wrote off-list:
>On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 03:42:42PM -0700, Darren Duncan wrote:
>>  Don't be afraid to also announce this concurrently on dbi-users,
>>  dbi-announce, poop-group, etc, unless you aren't ready for that wider
>>  group to know about this. -- Darren Duncan
>
>To be honest, it's more that none of us subscribe to those lists and don't
>really have time to read them, but don't like to post announces to places
>we can't deal with the responses.

Well, at the very least post to dbi-announce.  That's what it is for.
It is also a very low traffic list, no more than a handful of
messages per month.  As for poop-group, lately it has even lower
traffic yet.  I can understand not attaching to dbi-users though, as
that does have a lot of traffic. -- Darren Duncan